- Strainer for large dirt particles
- Removable sieve cassette with fine filter for small dirt particles
- Mediamat for fine impurities such as coffee grounds
- Pump inlet filter protects pump against mechanical damage
- Level 1: Surface sieve for rough contamination
- Level 2: Sieve cassette with fine filter for small contamination particles
- Level 3: Mediamat for the finest particles such as coffee grounds
- Level 4: Pump suction sieve protects the pump from mechanical damage.
- Single-button operation
- Temperature display
- Machine Dimensions
- Reversing wash system
- Quadruple wash water filtration
- Self-cleaning programme
- Spray guard
Quadruple wash water filtration
The efficient quadruple filtration system ensures continual supply of clean water.
The efficient quadruple base filtration system ensures continual availability of clean water.
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact us
- Phone +61 29 645 3221
GS 630 utensil washer
The smallest utensil washer in the world.
The GS 630, the smallest utensil washer in the world, is the perfect solution for small kitchens, counters or small spaces.
This compact under counter version provides excellent cleaning results for smaller utensils such as Euronorm crates, trays or GN containers. If needed, crockery and cutlery can also be washed in the GS 630.
Powerful, flexible and economical, that is the GS 630.