for the UC Series
- UC-S (H: 760 mm, B: 460 mm, T: 603 mm) High Energy Version: 845 mm
- UC-M (H: 760 mm, B: 600 mm, T: 603 mm) High Energy Version: 845 mm
- UC-L (H: 855 mm, B: 600 mm, T: 603 mm) High Energy Version: 940 mm
- UC-XL (H: 855 mm, B: 600 mm, T: 637 mm) High Energy Version: 940 mm
Particularly suited for washing baking trays and trays.
- Intuitive, language-neutral operation: Program selection is made by simply tapping the relevant dish icon
- Visual and acoustic signals inform the user about washing progress and the status of the machine
- Easy to understand error signals allow self-diagnosis and correction
- PIN protected levels for kitchen managers and service technicians
- Water pressure can be adjusted according to the dish type or degree of soiling: gentler pressure for fragile dishes and more agressive pressure for robust dishes with heavy soiling
- All other wash elements (temperature, dosing, wash cycle) automatically adjust
- Perfect wash results for the types of dishes you are washing
- Level 1: Strainer collects large waste particles
- Level 2: Filter cylinder collects small waste particles
- Level 3: Mediamat for very fine particles like coffee grounds
- Level 4: Pump inlet filter ensures any other particles are removed
- Upper and lower elliptical wash fields to deliver optimal wash results
- Specially designed jets provide maximum surface coverage
- Every part of every wash item can be reached by the wash and rinse jets
- Integrated wash jets means that nozzles are no longer lost
- ECO program delivers an even more economical operation
- Silent program for quieter operation in intimate settings
- Intensive program for exceptional soiling levels
- Descaling programme
- Self-cleaning programme
- Special program that can deliver a unique wash for your individual requirments
- Machine sizes
- Wash water filtration
- Wash field
- Special programmes
- Clouding sensor
- Integrated detergent / rinse aid container
Four machine sizes, S, M, L, and XL are available - depending on your available space, capacity and dishes.
The touchscreen is the operating, communication and control platform for kitchen staff, chefs, managers and service technicians.
VarioPower – variable water pressure adjustment
Wash water filtration
An efficient quadruple filtration system ensures the continual use of clean water.
Two elliptical wash fields ensure an optimal wash performance and complete surface coverage.
Innovative special programs cover additional requirements.
- Plastic and plastic coated wire rack
- Rack for cutlery holders with 6 cutlery holders
- Plastic and plastic coated wire rack
- Rack for cutlery holders with 9 cutlery holders
- Integrated reverse osmosis
- Appropriate dividers
When purchasing an under counter cutlery washer, you can choose between a standard and an alternative rack package.
Standard rack package size S.
When purchasing an under counter cutlery dishwasher, receive a standard rack configuration for washing cutlery.
Standard rack package size M/L/XL.
Integrated reverse osmosis
The integrated reverse osmosis device Excellence-i makes it easy to run under counter warewashers with osmosis water even in narrow counter areas. The space requirement is limited to the dimensions of the warewasher. The perfect combination of under counter warewasher and built-in reverse osmosis delivers brilliant wash results everytime - without the need of polishing.
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact us
- Phone +61 29 645 3221
UC Series cutlery washers.
Sparkling cleaning results without polishing.
Cutlery washers for the UC Series make manual polishing obsolete.
In a system with fully demineralised water and special cutlery racks, the cutlery washer provides perfect cleaning and drying results.
Unhygienic manual or mechanical polishing is obsolete, saving you time and money.