Meet the team - Phil Neverman NZ BDM
1) What is your role at Winterhalter and where were you previously?
Business Development Manager New Zealand & Pacific Islands, I was Sales Chef for Moffat New Zealand.
2) Are you a born and bred Kiwi?
Yes for sure, just ask me to say Fish and chips.
3) Where is your favourite place to eat in NZ and what is your favourite drop of NZ wine at the moment?
I really enjoy Asian Fusion and there are a good selection of them to choose from around NZ, My vino choice for day time is Pinot Gris moving on to its brother Pinot Noir for the evening
4) What’s your proudest personal achievement?
Following an 8 year stint at Cin Cin on Quay, I got the position as Executive Chef at the Copthorne Harbourcity Hotel, Auckland Waterfront at age 26.
5) Which rugby team do you follow
That goes without saying, the "All Blacks" and Auckland Blues.
6) Why Winterhalter?
I believe in great products, I also love the fact it’s a family owned and run company with a great company motto "Success is always a team effort".